Heat Pump Installation and Replacement in Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix's Most Trusted Heat Pump Installers, At Your Service
For the best prices and fastest turnarounds on the latest heat pump systems in Phoenix, give George Brazil HVAC a call. Our service team has been around since 1955, and we've installed thousands of heat pumps across the valley with unmatched skill, honesty and integrity.
Get a New Heat Pump System + 10 Years of Repairs and Maintenance for One Low Monthly Payment
George Brazil now offers Ultimate Home Comfort™ by York®. This complete air conditioning and heating package offers a new system, plus ten years of service and maintenance for one low monthly payment. No money down and no additional charges. It’s the worry-free, trouble-free, peace-of-mind your home needs! Call George Brazil today to learn more!
See Ultimate Home Comfort Plan Details
Cost to install a heat pump unit in Phoenix
Great brands sold at George Brazil
George Brazil has the best prices on the most popular AC brands and models. Contact us today for a free in-home price estimate.
Schedule free estimate
Major factors that affect price
- Efficiency ratings: A heat pump's SEER (cooling efficiency) and HSPF (heating efficiency) ratings tell you how efficient the heat pump is. A unit with a higher efficiency rating will help lower your monthly electric bills, but it also may have a higher upfront cost.
- Unit size: Every home needs a different size heat pump. Bigger units are more expensive; smaller, less expensive. Our technicians will find the size that fits your cooling and heating needs like a glove.
- Comfort features: Variable speed blowers, smart thermostats, two-stage compressors— these features make you more comfortable, but they also increase the upfront cost.
- Fixing ductwork issues: Some homes have air duct issues that need fixing before the heat pump unit is installed.
Signs you need a new heat pump
Consider getting a new heat pump if...
- The heat pump is 10-14+ years old: Phoenix heat is tough on heat pumps and HVAC systems in general. Most heat pumps in our experience last between 10 to 14 years.
- The system needs frequent repairs: If you're constantly calling in for heat pump repairs, or a particularly expensive part needs to be replaced, then it may be time to consider replacing the system.
- Your energy bills are going up: Do you have outrageously high energy bills? Older units are inefficient and run up your energy bills.
The George Brazil heat pump installation experience
- 1. Request a free estimate
- 2. Receive an arrival call
Don't forget to keep your phone handy on the day of your free heat pump estimate. Your service tech will give you a courtesy call to let you know they're on their way.
- 3. Get heat pump options and upfront prices
After the tech has arrived and greeted you at your door, they'll talk to you about your comfort needs and perform the necessary calculations to find the heat pump that's right for you. You'll get honest brand and model comparisons, upfront pricing and absolutely no surprises or pushy sales tactics.
- 4. Install within 24 hours
Your install scheduling crew tries to make sure the installation you purchased happens as soon as possible according to your schedule. If it can't happen within 24 hours, then we make it a priority to schedule it for the next closest time slot.
- 5. Share your feedback with us
Finally, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did so we can make sure you're 100% satisfied. And if you're not? Let us know; we'll make things right!
Why choose us
Serving Phoenix with honesty, integrity and trust since 1955
A tradition of superior customer service and extraordinary values are at the heart of George Brazil's 65+ year history. We honor George's legacy by staying true to his original vision and delivering exceptional service to each and every customer, every day.