Furnace Repair in Phoenix, AZ
Same‑Day Furnace Repairs By the Valley's Best Service Techs
Ready for red-carpet treatment and same-day service on your upcoming furnace repair? If so, call your friends at George Brazil HVAC and put 65+ years of service excellence to work for you. Our furnace repair techs deliver unmatched service to Phoenix homeowners, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Best repair experience,
featuring our red-carpet roll out
Best repair turnarounds,
with fast same-day service
Best repair options,
with honest diagnostics & upfront pricing
Cost to repair a furnace in Phoenix
Common furnace repairs
- Heat exchanger replacement: $600 - $1,500
- Thermostat replacement: $200 - $750
- Gas burner replacement: $200 - $400
- Blower motor replacement: $150 - $350
- Flame sensor or thermocouple replacement: $80 - $250
Not sure what the problem is? A George Brazil service tech can run a diagnostic on your furnace as early as today.
Major factors that affect price
- Replacement parts: Every tech at George Brazil wants to give you the longest-lasting repair possible for as little money as possible. If a replacement part factors into the tech's calculations, they'll let you know why that part matters, and give you the final say in whether to install it or not.
- Furnace system access: When furnaces are installed in crawl spaces or attics, they pose unique challenges for technicians just to reach them. Your tech will always share that information with you beforehand, just in case they think it will extend the timeframe and cost of the repair.
- Warranty status: A furnace's labor and parts warranties are important because they can save you a lot of money on repairs. All repairs made by George Brazil are protected by a 90-day labor warranty. But we also offer 1-year, 2-year and even 3-year labor warranties with our VIP plan members!
If you hate surprise repairs, then you'll love our maintenance plan
George Brazil's VIP Maintenance Program is proven to reduce furnace breakdowns and cut back on frustrating repair calls. It's also a great choice for homeowners who like discounts and love saving money on their energy bills every month.
Click here for VIP Maintenance Plan details
Every VIP member receives...
- Two maintenance/safety inspections per year
- Discounts on repairs and new equipment
- 24-hour response time and priority service
- No premium charges
- and much more!
The George Brazil furnace repair experience:
- 1. Schedule the repair
- 2. Receive an arrival call
An expert service tech will reach out to you on their way to your home. All of our technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks wearing the spotless white uniforms that George Brazil is known for.
- 3. See upfront pricing
Your technician will greet you at your door with a smile before requesting to see the furnace. From there, the tech will find the problem, explain the solution and provide you a cost estimate—before any work begins.
- 4. Get your furnace repaired today
In most cases, your technician can get the part needed—either from their truck or a nearby warehouse—to repair your furnace that same day.
- 5. Share your feedback with us
Feedback is important to the George Brazil team because it helps us improve. But feedback is also valuable to you, because it gives us a chance to correct any concerns you have about the job.
Why choose us
Serving Phoenix with honesty, integrity and trust since 1955
A tradition of superior customer service and extraordinary values are at the heart of George Brazil's 65+ year history. We honor George's legacy by staying true to his original vision and delivering exceptional service to each and every customer, every day.