Heat Pump Repair in Phoenix, AZ
Same-Day Heat Pump Repairs By the Valley's Best Service Techs
Best A/C repair experience in Phoenix,
featuring our red-carpet roll out
Best repair turnarounds,
with fast same-day service
Best repair options,
with honest diagnostics & upfront pricing
Cost to repair a heat pump in Phoenix
Common heat pump repairs
- Compressor replacement: $1,495 - $3,495
- Condenser fan motor replacement: $600 - $2,494
- Thermostat replacement: $280 - $1,901
- Capacitor replacement: $237 - $541
- Contactor replacement: $459 - $600
Not sure what the problem is? A George Brazil service tech can run a diagnostic on your heat pump as early as today.
Major factors that affect price
- Replacement parts: Individual heat pump parts fail from time to time–and some parts cost more than others. That said, our repair techs will do everything they can to repair the system before recommending a replacement part. The ultimate goal is to get your comfort back while doing everything we can to save you money.
- Heat pump system access: Sometimes the most difficult part of the repair is just reaching the heat pump! If your system is in a crawl space or attic, it can extend the time it takes to complete the repair. Your tech will always share these challenges with you before they start.
- Warranty status: After an HVAC contractor has completed the repair, they'll often return to make adjustments for free for a set period of time. Longer warranties mean the contractor is more confident in their work. George Brazil offers a standard 90 day warranty on ALL heat pump repairs, and can extend that warranty out to 3 years with a VIP membership!
If you hate surprise repairs, then you'll love our maintenance plan
George Brazil's VIP Maintenance Program is proven to reduce heat pump breakdowns and cut back on frustrating repair calls. It's also a great choice for homeowners who like discounts and love saving money on their energy bills every month.
Click here for VIP Maintenance Plan details
Every VIP member receives...
- Two maintenance/safety inspections per year
- Discounts on repairs and new equipment
- 24-hour response time and priority service
- No premium charges
- and much more!
The George Brazil heat pump repair experience:
- 1. Schedule the repair
You can call our team at (602) 842-0009 or contact us online. Both options will put you in touch with a friendly Customer Service Rep, who will schedule a repair technician as early as the same day you call.
- 2. Receive an arrival call
The trained service tech assigned to your repair will give you a courtesy call when he or she is on his way to your home. That way, you'll never be caught off guard when they arrive at your home.
- 3. See upfront pricing
The service tech will greet you at the door, lay down the George Brazil red carpet, and perform a thorough diagnostic to identify the problem. Afterward, your tech will explain the solution and how much it would cost—before any work begins.
- 4. Get your heat pump repaired today
In most cases, your technician can get the part needed—either from their truck or a nearby warehouse—to repair your heat pump that same day.
- 5. Share your feedback with us
We want to make sure you're 100% satisfied with the work we performed in your home. If you have any concerns, we're ready to return and give you the exceptional experience we're known for.