AC Installation and Replacement in Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix's Most Trusted AC Installers, At Your Service
George Brazil installs the best AC brands and models in the Phoenix metro area. Our service technicians will help you find the perfect air conditioner for your home and budget. And we stand behind every AC replacement with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Get a New AC System + 10 Years of Repairs and Maintenance for One Low Monthly Payment
George Brazil now offers Ultimate Home Comfort™ by York®. This complete air conditioning and heating package offers a new system, plus ten years of service and maintenance for one low monthly payment. No money down and no additional charges. It’s the worry-free, trouble-free, peace-of-mind your home needs! Call George Brazil today to learn more!
See Ultimate Home Comfort Plan Details
Cost to install an AC unit in Phoenix
Great brands sold at George Brazil
George Brazil has the best prices on the most popular AC brands and models. Contact us today for a free in-home price estimate.
Schedule free estimate
Major factors that affect price
- Unit's SEER rating: In the HVAC world, a SEER rating communicates how efficient an AC system is. High-efficiency systems cost more up front, but can save homeowners hundreds of dollars a year on their energy bills – a great perk to have!
- Unit size: Your home has a unique size and layout. The AC you purchase needs to be sized to match that layout, or it can increase energy bills and reduce the AC's lifespan. Your service tech will help size your AC system to ensure maximum savings over the system's lifetime.
- Fixing ductwork issues: It wouldn't be right of us to install a brand new AC system without reviewing the home's ductwork first. Damaged ductwork can wear down the new system and cost homeowners a fortune in energy bills. Your service tech will always be upfront with you about the costs of these repairs.
Signs you need a new AC
Consider getting a new air conditioner if...
- The AC is 10-14+ years old: Summers in Phoenix are never easy on AC systems. From our experience, the average AC in Arizona lives about 10-14 years.
- The system needs frequent repairs: If your AC is starting to need repairs on an almost annual basis, it's near the end of its lifespan.
- Your energy bills are going up: Do you have outrageously high energy bills? Older units are inefficient and run up your energy bills.
The George Brazil AC installation experience
- 1. Request a free estimate
- 2. Receive an arrival call
Your professionally-trained service technician will call you when they are on their way to your home, so you know exactly when they will be arriving.
- 3. Get AC options and upfront prices
Once the technician arrives, they will talk to you about your comfort needs and do the necessary calculations to find the AC unit that is right for you. You'll see the system installation price upfront, so there are no surprises! Need financing? We've got you covered.
- 4. Install within 24 hours
Our install scheduling crew tries to make sure the installation you purchased happens as soon as possible according to your schedule. If it can't happen within 24 hours, then we make it a priority to schedule it for the next closest time slot.
- 5. Share your feedback with us
Finally, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did so we can make sure you were 100% satisfied. And if you're not? Let us know, we'll make things right!
Why choose us
Serving Phoenix with honesty, integrity and trust since 1955
A tradition of superior customer service and extraordinary values are at the heart of George Brazil's 65+ year history. We honor George's legacy by staying true to his original vision and delivering exceptional service to each and every customer, every day.