Duct Cleaning in Phoenix, AZ
Reliable Duct Cleanings by Phoenix Pros
If you've noticed that your home is dustier than normal or your allergies are flaring up, you may need to get your ductwork cleaned. But, you don't want to trust just any team to handle such a vital part of your HVAC system. Instead, hire George Brazil, a team trusted by Phoenix homeowners and backed by an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
When you hire George Brazil, our technicians will thoroughly and carefully clean your ductwork, so that you notice less dust circulating throughout your home and an HVAC system that runs more efficiently.
Best duct cleaning experience,
featuring our red-carpet rollout
Best duct cleaning options,
with upfront pricing
Best duct cleaning times,
supported by same-day service
Cost to have your ducts cleaned in Phoenix
Benefits of having your ducts cleaned
- Reduces dust, allergens and odors in your home: If you turn on your HVAC system when your ductwork is dirty, the system's fan will circulate dust and contaminants throughout your home. The dust in the air can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms. Professional duct cleaning can help improve your indoor air quality, eliminate odors and reduce the severity of respiratory conditions.
- Increases your HVAC system's efficiency and lifespan: When your HVAC system's blower and vents are clogged with dust and debris, the system becomes less efficient. If your system has to overwork itself to fulfill your heating or cooling needs, it can shorten its lifespan. Cleaning your ductwork will help improve the system's efficiency and extend its lifespan.
- Saves you money: When your ductwork is clean, your HVAC system becomes more efficient. The more efficient your HVAC system is, the more you can save on your energy bills.
Contact us today for a free in-home price estimate.
Schedule free estimate
Major factors that affect price
- Size of your home: The larger your home is, the more ductwork you will likely need to have cleaned, increasing the cost of your project.
- Accessibility of your ducts: If your ducts are difficult to access (e.g. behind walls or in small crawlspaces), the cost of your duct cleaning will increase. This is because a tech may have to spend additional time cutting into walls or ceilings to reach your ductwork.
- How dirty your ducts are: If your ductwork has a significant buildup of dust and/or debris in them, a technician will have to spend more time cleaning them, increasing your duct cleaning cost.
- Type of contaminants in your ductwork: The cost of your duct cleaning will increase if you have visible mold growth or a pest infestation in your ductwork.
- Type of ductwork you have: if you have rigid ductwork (e.g. galvanized steel tubing), you will likely spend more on your ductwork cleaning.
Signs you need your ducts cleaned
Consider getting your ducts cleaned if you notice...
- Unusually high energy bills
- An odd odor in your home
- Unexplained allergies or respiratory illness
- Mold growing inside your ducts or HVAC system
- Pest or vermin in your ductwork
- Dust coming out of your return vents
- A dusty home even after you've just cleaned
Duct cleaning process
The George Brazil duct cleaning experience
- 1. Request duct cleaning service
- 2. Get upfront pricing
Our team will provide you with upfront pricing. That way, you'll always know exactly what the cost is and aren't surprised by your final bill. We always honor our upfront prices—even if the job takes longer than anticipated. Need financing? We've got you covered.
- 3. Have your ducts cleaned
On the day of your service, our technicians will call you to let you know they're on their way. Once they arrive at your home on time, our friendly pros will greet you, lay down drop cloths and inspect your ductwork. Once we get to cleaning your ducts, it usually takes us about 4-6 hours. Once the job is complete, we'll walk you through what was completed and clean up after ourselves.
- 4. Share your feedback with us
When we've completed cleaning your ducts, we'll ask you to share your honest feedback with us. We want you to have a great customer experience, so if you aren't 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll do our best to make it right.
Why choose us
Serving Phoenix with honesty, integrity and trust since 1955
A tradition of superior customer service and extraordinary values is at the heart of George Brazil. Over our 65+ year history, we've carried out George's legacy by staying true to his original vision and delivering exceptional service to our customers, every day.