Furnace Installation and Replacement in Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix's Most Trusted Furnace Installers, At Your Service
Since 1955, our commitment to being the premier installer of the best furnace brands and models has never wavered. Not only does George Brazil work tirelessly alongside our customers to identify the best furnace system possible for their home, we also protect each and every installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Cost to install a furnace in Phoenix
Great brands sold at George Brazil
George Brazil has the best prices on the most popular AC brands and models. Contact us today for a free in-home price estimate.
Schedule free estimate
Major factors that affect price
- AFUE rating: AFUE tells you, in a percentage, how efficient the furnace will be. A high-efficiency furnace helps lower your monthly electric bills, but it also has a higher upfront cost.
- Unit size: Furnaces must be sized to match the size of the home. Bigger units are more expensive; smaller, less expensive. Our technicians will find the size that fits your heating needs like a glove.
- Comfort features: Variable speed blowers, smart thermostats, two-stage burners— these features make you more comfortable, but they also increase the upfront cost.
- Fixing ductwork issues: Sometimes the air ducts in a home need to be patched up or renovated to keep all that warm air from escaping. That will increase the install cost but dramatically increase your energy savings over time.
Signs you need a new furnace
Consider getting a new furnace if...
- The furnace is 20+ years old: In our experience, most furnaces stay reliable about 20 years. After that, the number of repairs and new parts required by the system make it more economical to purchase a new furnace.
- The system needs frequent repairs: If your furnace is starting to need repairs on an almost annual basis, it's near the end of its lifespan.
- Your energy bills are going up: Rising energy bills year over year is a good indication of a furnace showing its age. This is especially true for furnaces over 20 years old.
The George Brazil furnace installation experience
- 1. Request a free estimate
Schedule a free furnace estimate with George Brazil by either contacting us online or calling us at (602) 842-0009. From there, a friendly Customer Service Rep will confirm a time and date that works with your busy schedule.
- 2. Receive an arrival call
The service technician performing the estimate will reach out to you by phone when they're on their way. Upon arrival, your tech will greet you at your door in the pressed white uniform that's been our heritage since 1955.
- 3. Get furnace options and upfront prices
Once the technician arrives, they will talk to you about your comfort needs and do the necessary calculations to find the furnace that's right for you. You'll see the system installation price upfront, so there are no surprises! Need financing? We've got you covered.
- 4. Install within 24 hours
We will move mountains to get your furnace installed within 24 hours after the initial free estimate. If it can't happen within 24 hours, then the George Brazil team prioritizes your project for the next closest time slot.
- 5. Share your feedback with us
Finally, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did so we can make sure you were 100% satisfied. And if you're not? Let us know, we'll make things right!
Why choose us
Serving Phoenix with honesty, integrity and trust since 1955
A tradition of superior customer service and extraordinary values are at the heart of George Brazil's 65+ year history. We honor George's legacy by staying true to his original vision and delivering exceptional service to each and every customer, every day.