To Our Valued George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating Customers,
The health and safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance to us. As an Essential Service, we've been asked to continue operating and providing our services to our customers, as well as meet all Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations as to employee and workplace standards.
George Brazil is implementing the following steps to ensure that we can service our customers and deliver the safest and most comfortable environment possible:
- George Brazil field professionals will possess all necessary personal protective equipment for the health and safety of all parties.
- We will accommodate and work with our customers to adjust services, schedule times and any customer special requirements.
- Our customers will have the option to send an email authorization of work to be done to field employees in lieu of signing tablets.
- Any George Brazil employee not feeling well or showing symptoms of illness will be required to stay home.
- We will remain at a safe social distance.
- We will not be offering to shake your hand.
You have our commitment to ensuring our employees are ready to serve you appropriately and safely. If there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable and safe while in your home, please ask (call 602-842-0009). Thank you for being a loyal customer.
President, George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating