HVAC Sales Representative
HVAC Sales Representative - Big Monthly Bonus Opportunity!
George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating has an opportunity for a top producer.
- Prior success selling high-ticket HVAC systems and products to residential homeowners in a competitive market.
- Demonstrate that you excel at closing and at selling value above the price.
- Have knowledge of how to build the scope of work for the installation team – THIS IS A MUST!
- You must present yourself professionally in all ways and at all times.
- Be accountable, and a consistent self-starter.
- You must have prior earnings of at least $120,000.
Additional Employment Requirements:
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Work authorization: United States (Preferred)
- Current Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check.
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
- This position is safety sensitive
George Brazil is proud to offer:
• Competitive Pay $100,000-$150,000+ earnings potential
• Performance Bonus Opportunities
• Management Support
• Year-Round Work Stability
• Paid Vacation & Sick leave
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Company Vehicle and Gas Card
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability & More
• 401(k) Retirement plan with Match Program
• Growth & Advancement Opportunities
• On-going Training & Development
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To keep our employees and job applicants safe we are interviewing in a different sanitized location. On-site we are wearing masks, hand washing, social distancing, and providing ongoing daily sanitation of our offices.
Company: George Brazil is not only one of the largest HVAC companies in Phoenix we are an industry leader and innovator, nationally! George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating has been named “Top Places to Work in Phoenix” by CareerBuilder 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. In 2019 George Brazil Air Conditioning won the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics.