Dispatcher / Scheduler
Dispatcher / Scheduler
Join Our Thriving Team!
At George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating we are friends united as a team with a common goal. Help us in making a difference for our customers and employees! We’re not only one of the largest HVAC companies in Phoenix we are an industry leader and innovator, nationally! Our company has been named “Top Places to Work in Phoenix” by CareerBuilder and won the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics. Visit Us: https://georgebrazilhvac.com/about/careers
What you'll do:
The function of our HVAC Dispatch Scheduler is to close out calls while processing service requests, and preparing paperwork for escalated calls to ensure full customer satisfaction, and using both common and proprietary concepts, practices, and procedures within a call center environment. Our ideal candidates excel at Customer Service and understand the team depends on them to at times work nights and weekends or after-hour shifts as assigned to fulfill the seasonal needs of the field service team.
** Compensation and Sign-On Bonus - Depending On Experience **
- Provide Fast, Friendly, and Fun customer service to both internal and external customers
- Answer incoming calls related to service, billing, and other departments.
- Schedule Service/estimate appointments in a timely manner.
- Make outbound calls to book, confirm, and survey upcoming or completed appointments when not dispatching.
- Manage customer concerns and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Accurately time in, out, and closeout technicians by the job.
- Support schedulers
- Escalates issues as required and ensures adequate follow-up/resolution.
- Other assigned duties as directed by management
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong multi-tasking ability
- Critical Thinking and Problem-solving
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong team player but able to make decisions independently
- Adept learner
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with great accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Successware21 is a plus
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Dispatch experience preferred
- HVAC experience a plus but not required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work effectively remotely following all business rules provided
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, nights, and weekends
George Brazil is Proud to Offer:
- Competitive and Weekly Pay!
- Paid Training
- 8 Paid Holidays
- *In Season*- Raffled Cardinals Tickets
- Work-Life Balance
- Generous Sick Time and PTO
- Health Benefits!
- Management Support
- Support for Community Involvement
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
We are a Substance Free Workplace. Prospective employees are subject to a pre-hire drug screen (non-THC) and background check. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity
George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.