Dispatcher / Scheduler
Dispatcher / Scheduler
Join The George Brazil Team
Help us in making a difference for our Customers!*
At George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating we are friends united as a team with a common goal.
We are committed to our employees, their development, and their work-life balance. Work friends and teams are important but we know your real family is most important! We believe in compensating our employees well for the time they spend away from their families and dedicate themselves to our successes.
Speaking of our successes George Brazil is not only one of the largest HVAC companies in Phoenix we are an industry leader and innovator, nationally! George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating has been named “Top Places to Work in Phoenix” by CareerBuilder 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and we hold ourselves to that employee commitment.
Here’s a little bit about the Job:
The Function of our Dispatch scheduler is to close out calls while processing service requests, preparing paperwork for escalated calls to ensure full customer satisfaction, using both common and proprietary concepts, practices, and procedures within a call center environment. Our ideal candidates excel at Customer Service and understand the team depends on them to at times work nights and weekends or after-hour shifts as assigned to fulfill the seasonal needs of the field service team.
But don't worry so much over the job details now, come meet us, see our teams in action, and review the job details with the department manager. If you have previous customer service phone support experience and Microsoft computer skills then we can train you to do this job. We just need customer service-minded, reliable, dependable, dedicated individuals to push our team’s successes further. If you want to join a dynamic team of individuals then we are the team for you!
Apply now because we really want to meet you!
George Brazil is Proud to Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Management Support
- Generous Vacation & Sick leave
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability & More
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match Program
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace
- Applicants for this position are subject to a new hire drug screen
** Compensation Determined upon Employment **
Job Summary: Processes service requests, prepares paperwork for escalated calls, and fulfills customer needs to ensure full customer satisfaction, using both common and proprietary concepts, practices, and procedures within a call center environment. The dispatcher will dispatch and closeout calls while completing technician requests and escalating concerns to the scheduling department.
- Provide Fast Friendly and Fun customer service to both internal and external customers
- Answer incoming calls related to service, billing, and other departments.
- Schedule service/estimate appointments in a timely manner.
- Make outbound calls to book, confirm, and survey upcoming or completed appointments when not dispatching.
- Manage customer concerns and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Accurately time in, out, and closeout technicians by the job.
- Support schedulers
- Escalates issues as required and ensures adequate follow-up/resolution.
- Other assigned duties as directed by management
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in a customer service environment
- 0-2 years of dispatch experience
- HVAC experience a plus but not required
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong multi-tasking ability
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong team player but able to make decisions independently
- Adept learner
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with great accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Successware21 a plus
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work effectively remotely following al business rules provided
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, nights, and weekends
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To keep our employees and job applicants safe we are interviewing in a different sanitized location. On-site we are wearing masks, hand washing, social distancing, and providing ongoing daily sanitation of our offices.