Job Summary: The Contracts Coordinator Level 1 enhances our internal and external customer experiences by supporting the daily office operations through the RETRO coordination department. The Contracts Coordinator Level 1 is expected to provide outstanding customer service to our team members, and our customers. Candidates are not required to have HVAC knowledge of parts and equipment, as outlines, cheat sheets, and terms are part of the onboarding training. The Contracts Coordinator Level 1 reports to the Contracts Manager.
- Supports Install Technicians, Sales Personnel, and our Customers as they move through a new residential HVAC system purchase and installment.
- Completes all job duties that may be assigned by management or required.
- Be able to follow detailed directions through SOP’s, cheat sheets for matchups, and source documents to help self-check work.
- Take the initiative to help the entire team and learn all facets of what services we provide for internal and external customers.
- Develop over time, a knowledge base of parts, products, equipment, and vendors
- Take the initiative to develop a knowledge base of HVAC terms and operations
- Work as a team to keep the department organized
- As instructed, order parts, materials, and equipment
- Order and Schedule cranes for specific jobs
- Hold professional relationships with vendors when ordering parts/materials/equipment over the phone, and through their websites.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Microsoft Word & Excel knowledge preferred
- Google Suite (Google Docs, email, chat, etc.) knowledge preferred
- Previous HVAC Contracts Coordinator experience preferred but not necessary
- Understands the importance of customer satisfaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have basic math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours
- Ability to work ALL shifts and be on-call through rotation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
George Brazil is proud to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Management Support
- Generous Vacation & Sick leave
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card (for driving roles)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability & More
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match Program
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace
** Compensation Determined upon Employment **
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To keep our employees and job applicants safe we are interviewing in a different sanitized location. On-site we are wearing masks, hand washing, social distancing, and providing ongoing daily sanitation of our offices.
Company: George Brazil is not only one of the largest HVAC companies in Phoenix we are an industry leader and innovator, nationally! George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating has been named “Top Places to Work in Phoenix” by CareerBuilder 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. In 2019 George Brazil Air Conditioning won the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics.