LET'S WORK TOGETHER- COME JOIN THE GEORGE BRAZIL FAMILY!
George Brazil technicians and Administrative Teams are proud to call Phoenix home—and that includes all the beauty of Maricopa County, not just the metro downtown area. We offer 24/7 residential service all over the valley. With over 30 years in business, we’ve greatly expanded our service area so we can serve more clients throughout Maricopa County.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do, our family-oriented culture, and long-term growth potential for our employees, and appreciate the value of diversity in the workplace. If you're a motivated, hard-working individual, who values the importance of a job well done, has strong customer service experience, and a passion for the plumbing industry, then we want you on our winning team! Our company has been named “Top Places to Work in Phoenix” by CareerBuilder and won the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics. Visit Us: https://georgebrazilhvac.com/a...
What You’ll Do: The function of the Contracts Coordinator is to support both the field and office operations. The Contracts Coordinator is responsible for scheduling jobs and assignments through the company's RETRO Scheduling and Job Coordination Process. This position requires attention to detail and accuracy to ensure the completion of each job assigned to our customers! They will enhance our internal and external customer experiences by performing work within one of the various disciplines listed below. We are looking for an individual who aligns with our core values.
Schedule: Onsite | Monday- Friday| Day Shift| Rotating Weekends
Compensation: Depending on Experience
- SVCPO (Field Support: Service, Warranty, & Install)
- RETRO (Field Support: Install & Sales)
- Scheduling new unit installs through the RETRO Scheduling Process
- Scheduling new product assignments through the RETRO New Product Process
- Performing job coordination (scheduling, ordering equipment)
- Performing follow-up, warranty, and customer calls
- Organizing and coordinating within the Service PO Process
- Checking for accuracy on all jobs
- Answer questions and resolve issues related to past or future services
- Other assigned duties as directed by management
What You’ll Bring:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Beginner Microsoft Word & Excel skills required
- Minimum 1 year of previous Coordinator or Call Center Experience required
- Extends excellent customer service
- Takes initiative to assist the entire team
- Values and practices accuracy
- Can stay focused in a high-volume work environment
- Able to adapt to schedule changes during peak season
What we offer!
- Management Support
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid and Ongoing Training
- Weekly Pay!
- *In Season* Raffled Cardinals Tickets
- Health Benefits!
- Year-Round Work
- Work-Life Balance
- A Company That Believes in Your Success and Growth
*We are a Substance-Free Company*This is a safety-sensitive position. Applicants are subject to a background check, fit-for-duty exam, and pre-hire drug screen (non-THC). Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity
George Brazil Air Conditioning and Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.