Able to perform precision preventative maintenance tune-ups with the ability to perform minor HVAC repairs. Working with a high degree of honesty and integrity to promote a positive image. Excel in communication and follow through to properly complete task at hand and most importantly “Deliver Exceptional Customer Service” by establishing a great rapport with the customer. Reports to Field Maintenance Supervisor.
- Demonstrate the “George Brazil Experience”
- Deliver exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish a great rapport with the customer
- Perform Precision Maintenance Tune-Ups
- Ability to perform minor service repairs on HVAC equipment
- Ability to complete required paperwork and assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Initiative to train and develop using the company provided resources
- Keep manager informed of new developments, changes or customer concerns
- Other tasks as defined by area supervisor/manager
Education and Experience
- No HVAC experience necessary
- EPA Certification preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Highly Dependable, punctual and efficient
- Confident and self-motivated
- Trainable and coachable
- Detail oriented
- Excels at following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider
- Background check
- Quickly acclimate to extreme temperatures
- Able to work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Able to lift over 100 pounds
- Able to work overtime, nights, and weekend hours
- Able to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
Hourly competitive wage depending on experience. Commission opportunities available.
- Competitive Pay
- Year-Round Work
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match Program
- Voluntary Benefit Programs
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check.
This position is safety sensitive.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.
Interested in this position?