Able to perform precision preventative maintenance tune-ups on equipment approximately 3 years and newer, with the ability to perform minor HVAC repairs. Installs new replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines. Has knowledge of the field's commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures. Working with a high degree of honesty and integrity to promote a positive image. Excel in communication and follow through to properly complete the task at hand and most importantly “Deliver Exceptional Customer Service”. This position is safety-sensitive. Reports to VP of Maintenance/Sales.
- Demonstrate the “George Brazil Experience”
- Deliver exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish a great rapport with the customer
- Perform Precision Maintenance Tune-Ups following the Trusted Advisor Process
- Perform minor service repairs on HVAC equipment
- Complete required paperwork and assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Initiative to train and develop using the company provided resources
- Keep manager informed of new developments, changes or customer concerns
- Other tasks as defined by area supervisor/manager
Education and Experience
- No HVAC experience necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- EPA Certification preferred
- Trade school preferred
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Excels in communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Highly Dependable, punctual, and efficient
- Confident and self-motivated
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Trainable and coachable
- Excels at following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider
- Able to work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Able to lift over 100 pounds
- Able to work overtime, nights, and weekend hours
- Able to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
Training Period (3-6 weeks, depending on experience) - $15/hour
Hourly competitive wage depending on experience. Commission opportunities available.
- Competitive Pay
- Year-Round Work
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match Program
- Voluntary Benefit Programs
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.
Interested in this position?