Job Summary: Processes service requests, prepares paperwork for escalated calls, and fulfills customer needs to ensure full customer satisfaction, using both common and proprietary concepts, practices, and procedures within call center environment.
- Provide Fast Friendly and Fun customer service to both internal and external customers
- Answer incoming calls related service, billing, and other departments
- Schedule service/estimate appointments in a timely manner
- Make outbound calls to book, confirm, and survey upcoming or completed appointments
- Manage customer concerns and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Other assigned duties as directed by management
- Help less experienced representatives understand our Brand, Policy and procedures
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 year experience in a customer service environment
- Intermediate knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within HVAC.
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability communicate empathy
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Adept learner
- Able to multitask
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with great accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Advanced Knowledge of Successware21 a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, nights, and weekends
Applicants are subject to a new hire drug screen. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.