Job Summary: Our Sourcing Specialist will be involved in all aspects of the GB recruiting process life-cycle including managing job postings, sourcing and screening candidates, submitting and guiding candidates through the interview process, conducting reference and background checks, extending formal offers of employment and onboarding candidates. Although recruiting will be the focus of this role, responsibilities will also include other HR related duties. Candidate must possess considerable skill in sourcing and recruiting as well as an extensive knowledge of federal, state and local laws regarding employment practices.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with HR & hiring manager to determine staffing needs and develop recruiting strategies; develop written job description and requirements for approval
- Using traditional and non-traditional resources, source and entice a qualified pool of both active and passive candidates by conducting searches through creative sourcing techniques including social media, job posting boards, cold-calling, networking, internet mining, trade journal advertising, professional networking sites, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
- Partner with Marketing & HR to develop advertising/branding programs to ensure high visibility with potential candidates. Focus all recruiting activity to foster and grow the George Brazil Employment Brand
- Screen resumes for appropriate departments, work with hiring managers to coordinate interviews, administer appropriate assessments to provide hiring manager with a viable pool of top candidates
- Follow up with candidates and hiring manager to obtain feedback regarding both the recruiting process and candidate job fit
- Assist management in delivering /negotiating employment offers
- Maintain tracking system of all applicant activity
- Prepare weekly management reports
- Introduce new hires to the company and walk them through the hiring and training process
- Complete all new hire paperwork with candidates communicating employer information and benefits
- Work closely with HR & hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state/local hiring laws
- Prepares paperwork required for new hires and establishes personnel file
- Assist in establishing & maintaining memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to the industry
- Additional responsibilities include benefits administration, HR policy deployment, employee communications and related duties as assigned by management
- 2+yrs relevant experience in HR and/or Recruiting
- Experience with prospecting; generating leads via phone or face-to-face interactions preferred
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; is full of energy for the things he/she sees is challenging; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Interpersonal: Relates well to all kinds of people, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport.
- Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (Smartsheet a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft & Google Office products
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Temporary position expected duration February 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018
Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check. We are a Drug-Free Workplace
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.