At George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating we are friends united as a team with a common goal.
We are committed to our employees, their development, and their work-life balance. Work friends and teams are important but we know your real family is most important! We believe in compensating our employees well for the time they spend away from their families and dedicate to our successes.
Speaking of our successes George Brazil is not only one of the largest HVAC companies in Phoenix we are an industry leader and innovator, nationally! George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating has been named “Top Places to Work in Phoenix” by CareerBuilder 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
We know you will love it here, but HR tells us you need to know a little bit about the Job:
Our CSR team is filled with individuals that are engaging on the phone, charismatic, customer service minded problem-solving go-getters. Ideal candidates to join our CSR team have experience in call center environments, outbound calling, telemarketing or other phone-based experience and are highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills! Whew that’s a mouthful, isn’t it?
Don't worry so much over the job details now, come meet us, see our teams in action, and review the job details with the department manager. If you have Phone & Microsoft computer skills then we can train you to do this job. We just need customer service minded, reliable, dependable, dedicated individuals to push our team’s successes further. If you want to join a dynamic team of individuals then we are the team for you!
Apply now because we really want to meet you!
George Brazil is proud to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Management Support
- Generous Vacation & Sick leave
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card (for driving roles)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability & More
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match Program
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
-We are a Drug-Free Workplace
** Compensation Determined upon Employment **
Job Summary: Processes service requests, prepares paperwork for escalated calls and fulfills customer needs to ensure full customer satisfaction, using both industry and proprietary concepts, practices, and procedures within a call center environment.
- Provide fast, friendly, and fun customer service to both internal and external customers
- Answer incoming calls related to service, billing, and other departments.
- Schedule service/estimate appointments in a timely manner.
- Make outbound calls to book, confirm, and survey upcoming or completed appointments
- Manage & deescalate customer concerns and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Answer questions and resolve issues related to past or future services
- Other assigned duties as directed by management
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-5 year experience in a customer service environment
- HVAC/Plumbing experience a plus but not required
- Career-minded, with excellent customer service skills, and outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Someone who leads by example, enthusiastically inspiring team members to follow QHM’s best practices and departmental policies
- Able to take direction and quickly learn new procedures, processes, and services offered by George Brazil/Patrick Riley with keen attention to detail
- Open to feedback, believing in a culture of continuous improvement as you work toward individual and departmental goals
- Comfortable using technology; ideally familiar and experienced with HVAC
- Able to reliably meet a required flexible/variable hour work schedule including weekends based and adhere to the company attendance policy
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Ability to multitask
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with great accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications ( Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Successware21 a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour