Job Summary: The Contracts Coordinator Level 1 supports both the field and office operations. The Contracts Coordinator Level 1’s main responsibility is to provide accurate coordination of all jobs and/or assignments given. The Contracts Coordinator Level 1 understands the urgency and importance of getting each assignment done quickly with minimal supervision.
- Extends excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Understands and performs proficiently within the RETRO Scheduling Process
- Understands and performs proficiently within the RETRO Job Coordination Process
- Understand and performs proficiently within the RETRO “New Product" jobs (e.g. Duct Clean, Insulation, etc…)
- Understand and performs proficiently within the Service PO Process
- Understand and performs proficiently within the Install Close Process
- Understand and performs proficiently inside the 2SUB process
- Understand and performs the Rebates Process
- Understand and performs follow up warranty, and customer concern calls
- Address all internal and external customer concerns and issues in a quick but effective manner
- Address Field Installer issues quickly and accurately
- Run and maintain reports and distribute or post as needed
- Take initiative to help the entire Team at QHM and learn all facets of what services we provide or internal and external customers
- Possesses an intermediate knowledge base of equipment and vendors
- Possesses knowledge of basic HVAC terms, operation, and application
- Be a leader in checking the accuracy of all jobs. We stop mistakes, we save money, we continue to work and keep the company and ourselves healthy
- Help to keep a Team Oriented, Clean and Safe work environment
- Perform all duties assigned as directed by Management
- Detailed Oriented
- Understands importance of Customer Satisfaction
- Self Starter
- Must be able to Multi-Task
- 18 years of age
- Pass Company administered drug test
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone in English
- Ability to speak Spanish and translate is a plus
- Due to the seasonal nature of the HVAC industry, the Contracts Coordinator I must have the ability to work proficiently in a high speed and heavy workload environment seek out assignments and work to be done (even if it is outside the Retro Teams’ immediate responsibility)
** Compensation based on experience - determined upon Employment **
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours
- Ability to work ALL shifts and be on-call
Job Type: Seasonal Full-Time
Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.
Interested in this position?