Quality Assurance - Warranty Technician
Quality Assurance - Warranty Technician
Phoenix's leading HVAC service company has opportunities for skilled, experienced HVAC Quality Assurance - Warranty Technicians. Exceptional people skills, professional appearance, and clean driving record a must! We offer excellent compensation packages, health benefits, and career advancement opportunities. Join an exceptional company with exceptional people that can furnish the right person exciting and rewarding career.
An ideal Q/A technician performs maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, and installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines. Candidates should have knowledge of the field's commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures and may be required to use said knowledge to collect and provide prompt accurate data used to measure and monitor the quality of work performed in the field. This job requires Q/A technicians to perform a variety of tasks, work under general supervision, and have a certain degree of creativity to get the job done right.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with HVAC equipment
- Repair HVAC equipment
- Effectively communicate with customers and office staff
- Promptly and accurately complete all required paperwork
- Perform whole house air balancing
- Perform maintenance on HVAC equipment
- Quality inspections of job site
- Initiative to train and develop using the company provided resources
- Keep manager informed of new developments, changes, or customer concerns
- Other tasks (administrative or other) per process or as defined by manager
- Minimum 2 years experience installing HVAC equipment
- EPA Certification
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Residential HVAC Service
- Minimum 3 years experience, Comprehensive Refrigerant Troubleshooting Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- 5-year MVD Record
- EPA Certification a plus
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Basic knowledge of industry safety standards
- Professional demeanor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively work in a team environment
- Valid driver's license
- Satisfactory driving record as required by company's insurance provider
- Able to work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Able to lift over 100 pounds
- Able to work overtime, nights, holidays, on-call shifts, and weekend hours
- Competitive pay :: $40,000 - $100,000 potential earnings
- Year-Round Work
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match Progam
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To keep our employees and job applicants safe we are interviewing in a different sanitized location. On-site we are wearing masks, hand washing, social distancing, and providing ongoing daily sanitation of our offices.
Company: George Brazil is not only one of the largest HVAC companies in Phoenix we are an industry leader and innovator, nationally! George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating has been named “Top Places to Work in Phoenix” by CareerBuilder 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. In 2019 George Brazil Air Conditioning won the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics.