LET'S WORK TOGETHER- COME JOIN THE GEORGE BRAZIL FAMILY!
George Brazil technicians and Administrative Teams are proud to call Phoenix home—and that includes all the beauty of Maricopa County, not just the metro downtown area. We offer 24/7 residential service all over the valley. With over 30 years in business, we’ve greatly expanded our service area so we can serve more clients throughout Maricopa County.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do, our family-oriented culture, and long-term growth potential for our employees, and appreciate the value of diversity in the workplace. If you're a motivated, hard-working individual, who values the importance of a job well done, has strong customer service experience, and has a passion for the plumbing industry, then we want you on our winning team! Our company has been named “Top Places to Work in Phoenix” by CareerBuilder and won the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics. Visit Us: https://georgebrazilhvac.com/a...
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an outgoing, people-oriented, and highly motivated team player to join our administrative team! We are looking for a motivated individual with previous office experience or seeking to begin their professional career, who can complete required tasks by set deadlines, work well with others, and provide administrative support in a variety of ways to our various departments.
Schedule: Onsite | Monday- Friday| 8:30am - 5pm
Compensation: Depending on Experience
- Generates reports detailing the workings of various departments in the organization using company software and databases
- Maintenance of reports, Invoice tracking, and submitting
- Help with the overall upkeep of office organization
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that consists of data entry and tracking
- Organizes & schedules meetings for management as needed
- Schedules meetings, inventories, training courses, and all other activities for field employees as needed
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendars for managers as needed
- Carries out office duties such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, and typing, etc.
- Create, share, and collaborate on spreadsheets and/or various projects
- Create and update SOP books
- Assists with supporting department managers
- Other administrative duties as directed by management
What You’ll Bring:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Some college preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 year of Microsoft Office Experience required
- Minimum 1 year of previous administrative experience preferred but not required
- Take initiative to assist the entire team
- Values and practices accuracy
- Able to handle a variety of tasks
- Can hold others accountable
- Works well independently
- Career Oriented
What we offer!
- Management Support
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid and Ongoing Training
- Weekly Pay!
- *In Season* Raffled Cardinals Tickets
- Health Benefits!
- Year-Round Work
- Work-Life Balance
- A Company That Believes in Your Success and Growth
*We are a Substance-Free Company*This is a safety-sensitive position. Applicants are subject to a background check, fit-for-duty exam, and pre-hire drug screen (non-THC). Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity
George Brazil Air Conditioning and Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.