Have your new thermostat* installed—today
George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating installs basic, programmable, and smart thermostats for homes all around the Phoenix metro. Call (602) 842-0009 or ...
*We do not install thermostats purchased by a 3rd party.
On this page:
Thermostat installation cost in Arizona
Types of thermostats we install
- Non-programmable thermostat (Good): These are your basic electric thermostats. You have to control them manually and they don't have the ability to set schedules to help you save money.
- Programmable thermostat (Better): Allows you to set specific temperature schedules which automatically change the temperature so you can save money by not cooling or heating your home when you’re not home. In fact, ENERGY STAR estimates that you could save $180 a year with a programmable thermostat.
- Smart thermostat (Best): These models take the programmable thermostat to the next level. You can control them with your phone, tablet or computer. Many have additional features such as air filter reminders and the ability to control your air quality products.
Want an accurate thermostat install cost? Contact us for a free in-home price estimate.
The George Brazil thermostat installation experience
1) Request an install
Contact us online or call us at (602) 842-0009 to request a free installation estimate. You will speak with a friendly Customer Service Rep (CSR) to find a time that works within your busy schedule.
2) Receive an arrival call
Your professionally-trained technician will call you while they are traveling to your home, so you know exactly when they will be arriving.
3) See options and upfront prices
Once the technician arrives, they will talk to you about your thermostat options and the features of each. And, of course, you will see prices upfront before any work begins.
4) Install the thermostat
Your technician can install your thermostat right then and there. Once installed, the technician will walk you through all of the instructions and answer any questions about programming if needed. By the time they leave, you will feel just as much a pro as they are!
5) Give us feedback
Finally, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did so we can make sure you were 100% satisfied. And if you're not? Let us know, we'll make things right!
See what Phoenix homeowners say about our thermostat installations
BBB reviews (A+)
DIY thermostat fixes
Think your thermostat is broken? Try this:
- Adjust temperature: During summer, set the temperature 5 degrees lower than normal. During winter, set the temperature 5 degrees higher than normal. Wait a few minutes to see if your HVAC system turns on.
- Check fan setting: Is your HVAC system blowing air constantly? The fan setting may be set to ON. Set it to AUTO instead.
- Replace batteries (electric thermostat only): If your thermostat isn't lighting up at all, try changing the batteries.
- Clean the thermostat (mechanical thermostat only): Do you use a lever to move the temperature setting? If so, you have a mechanical thermostat. They often malfunction when they get too dusty. So try removing the cover and clean it off with a small brush.
Job done right guarantee
100% satisfaction guaranteed—or we make it right
If you're not 100% satisfied with our thermostat installation, send us your feedback and we'll jump on it pronto to make things right! Send feedback
Providing thermostat installs to the entire Phoenix metropolitan area
- And more
See full service area