Need your furnace repaired now? Our vans are just around the corner.
Our fully-stocked trucks are located in neighborhoods all over the Phoenix metro. Meaning you can have your home's furnace repaired TODAY. Call (602) 842-0009 or ...
On this page:
Cost to repair a furnace in Arizona
Common furnace repairs
- Heat exchanger replacement: $600 - $1,500
- Thermostat replacement: $200 - $750
- Gas burner replacement: $200 - $400
- Blower motor replacement: $590 - $2,000
- Flame sensor or thermocouple replacement: $80 - $250
Want an accurate price? Have us come by and figure out what's wrong for $79.95.
The George Brazil furnace repair experience
1) Schedule the repair
Contact us online or call us at (602) 842-0009 to request a repair. You will speak to a friendly Customer Service Rep (CSR) to find a time that works within your busy schedule.
2) Receive an arrival call
Your professionally-trained technician will call you when they are on their way to your home, so you know exactly when they will be arriving.
3) See upfront pricing
Your technician will carefully inspect your furnace, find the problem, and explain the solution and how much it would cost—before any work begins.
4) Repair your furnace today
In most cases, your technician can get the part needed—either from their truck or a nearby warehouse—to repair your furnace that same day...
5) Give us feedback
Finally, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did so we can make sure you were 100% satisfied. And if you're not? Let us know, we'll make things right!
See what Phoenix homeowners say about our furnace repairs
BBB reviews (A+)
DIY furnace fixes
Before you call, try these quick fixes:
- Check your thermostat: Make sure it's set to HEAT. Otherwise, your furnace won't turn on, no matter what you do.
- Check the return air filter: If it's dirty, change it. A dirty air filter can cause all sorts of problems, including causing the furnace to overheat and shut down.
- Check the circuit breaker: Furnace won't turn on? A power spike may have tripped its circuit breaker (Yes, even gas furnaces use electricity). Go to your electrical panel and check the breaker. Is it tripped? Turn it to the OFF position, then ON. If the breaker trips again, contact us immediately! That means there is a problem elsewhere that a professional needs to solve.
Job done right guarantee
100% satisfaction guaranteed—or we make it right
If you're not 100% satisfied with our furnace repair, send us your feedback and we'll jump on it pronto to make things right! Send feedback
Providing furnace repairs to the entire Phoenix metropolitan area
- And more
See full service area