Furnace installations that are good for life
George Brazil installs of the best furnace brands, backed by a lifetime warranty. If you choose to purchase this Lifetime Warranty, then your new system will be covered for all future labor and repairs for as long as you live in your home. Call (602) 842-0009 or ...
On this page:
Cost to install a furnace in Arizona
Major factors that affect price
- AFUE rating: AFUE tells you, in a percentage, how efficient the furnace will be. A high-efficiency furnace helps lower your monthly gas bills, but it also has a higher upfront cost.
- Unit size: Every home needs a different size furnace. Bigger units are more expensive; smaller, less expensive. Our technicians will find the size that fits your heating needs like a glove.
- Comfort features: Variable speed blowers, smart thermostats, two-stage burners— these features make you more comfortable, but they also increase the upfront cost.
- Fixing ductwork issues: Some homes have air duct issues that need fixing before we install the furnace.
- Brand, Warranties & Maintenance: With any installation, you have the option to pick a brand preference, add a Lifetime Warranty, and sign up for on-going Maintenance plans. These factors may add to the total cost of your new system purchase if you choose to add them on.
Want an accurate furnace install cost? Contact us for a free in-home price estimate.
The George Brazil furnace installation experience
1) Request a free estimate
Contact us online or call us at (602) 842-0009 to request a free installation estimate. You will speak to a friendly Customer Service Rep (CSR) to find a time that works within your busy schedule.
2) Get an arrival call
Your professionally-trained technician will call you while they are on their way to your home, so you know exactly when they will be arriving.
3) See furnace options and upfront prices
Once the technician arrives, they will talk to you about your comfort needs and do the necessary calculations to find the furnace that is right for you. You will be presented with the unit installation price upfront, so there are no surprises Need financing? We've got you covered.
4) Install it within 24 hours
Your installation crew will arrive within 24-hours (usually the same day as your estimate) to install your new furnace.
5) Give us feedback
Finally, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did so we can make sure you were 100% satisfied. And if you're not? Let us know, we'll make things righ
See what Phoenix homeowners say about our furnace installations
BBB reviews (A+)
Signs you need a new furnace
Consider a new furnace if you see these signs:
Furnace is 20+ years old: The average furnace in Arizona lives about 20 years. The lifespan decreases further if you have not had annual professional maintenance.
Frequent expensive repairs: If your furnace is starting to need repairs on an almost annual basis, it's near the end of its lifespan.
Job done right guarantee
100% satisfaction guaranteed—or we make it right
If you're not 100% satisfied with our furnace installation, send us your feedback and we'll jump on it pronto to make things right! Send feedback
Providing furnace installs to the entire Phoenix metropolitan area
- And more
See full service area