A/C installations that are good for life
George Brazil installs the best A/C brands, backed by a lifetime warranty. If you choose to purchase this Lifetime Warranty, then your new system will be covered for all future labor and repairs for as long as you live in your home. Call (602) 842-0009 or ...
On this page:
Cost to install an A/C unit in Arizona
Major factors that affect price
- Unit's SEER rating: SEER tells you how efficient the A/C will be. A high-efficiency A/C helps lower your monthly electric bills, but it also has a higher upfront cost.
- Unit size: Every home needs a different size A/C. Bigger units are more expensive; smaller, less expensive. Our technicians will find the size that fits your cooling needs like a glove.
- Comfort features: Variable speed blowers, smart thermostats, two-stage compressors— these features make you more comfortable, but they also increase the upfront cost.
- Fixing ductwork issues: Some homes have air duct issues that need fixing before the unit we install the A/C system.
- Brand, Warranties & Maintenance: With any installation, you have the option to pick a brand preference, add a Lifetime Warranty, and sign up for on-going Maintenance plans. These factors may add to the total cost of your new system purchase if you choose to add them on.
Want to get an accurate A/C install cost? Contact us for a free in-home price estimate.
The George Brazil A/C installation experience
1) Request a free estimate
Contact us online or call us at (602) 842-0009 to request a free installation estimate. You will speak with a friendly Customer Service Rep (CSR) to find a time that works within your busy schedule.
2) Receive an arrival call
Your professionally-trained technician will call you when they are on their way to your home, so you know exactly when they will be arriving.
3) See unit options and upfront prices
Once the technician arrives, they will talk to you about your comfort needs and do the necessary calculations to find the A/C unit that is right for you. You will see the unit installation price upfront, so there are no surprises! Need financing? We've got you covered.
4) Install within 24 hours
Our install scheduling crew tries to make sure the installation you purchased happens as soon as possible according to your schedule. If it can't happen within 24 hours, then we make it a priority to schedule it for the next closest time slot.
5) Give us feedback
Finally, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did so we can make sure you were 100% satisfied. And if you're not? Let us know, we'll make things right!
See what Phoenix homeowners say about our A/C installations
BBB reviews (A+)
Signs you need a new A/C
Consider a new A/C if you see these signs:
- A/C is 10-14+ years old: From our experience, the average A/C in Arizona lives about 10-14 years. The lifespan decreases further if you have not had annual professional maintenance.
- Frequent expensive repairs: If your A/C is starting to need repairs on an almost annual basis, it's near the end of its lifespan.
- Runs inefficiently: Do you have outrageously high energy bills? Older units are inefficient and run up your energy bills.
Job done right guarantee
100% satisfaction guaranteed—or we make it right
If you're not 100% satisfied with our A/C installation, send us your feedback and we'll jump on it pronto to make things right! Send feedback
Providing A/C Installs to the entire Phoenix metropolitan area
- And more
See full service area