Job Summary: The function of Accounting Clerk Level I is to perform basic accounting functions with speed and accuracy. These function may include, posting simple payables and receivables invoices, verifying and allocating monies received for services, rudimentary data entry as well as straightforward verification and database maintenance and filing of documents.
- Extend excellent customer service to both internal and external customers as required
- Process high volumes of basic receivables invoices.
- Process high volumes of basic payables invoices.
- Verify monies received for services and allocate those monies appropriately in the operating system
- Pull data from the operating system and perform daily, weekly and monthly verifications of accounting entries
- Maintain accounting department workflow and document retention through efficient and accurate filing practices
- Take the initiative to develop a basic knowledge of industry terms.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by Management
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in a high volume data entry environment
- Team player
- Detailed oriented
- Operates with a high degree of integrity
- Understands importance of Customer Satisfaction
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to process high volumes of work with accuracy
- 18 years of age
- Pass company administered drug test
- Microsoft Word & Excel preferred but not necessary
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone in English
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours
- Ability to sustain constant repetitive hand motions
- Ability to work non-standard shifts (including weekends)
- Pay Scale: (pay will be based on experience and performance)
Job Type: Temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity: Quality Home Maintenance dba George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.